Tuesday, June 12, 2012

UpLift: Adoption Prayers

This may be a little bit different post than you are used to me dishing out, but I am nothing if not flexible. Ha! I want to introduce you to a sweet couple. This is Katie and Adam. I have known Katie since she was about 10 years old. Her parents live just down the road from us.

Katie and Adam are going through something that I cannot imagine. They want to raise a family, and as of yet have been unable to have children bless their home. They are now looking to adopt. Today, I am using this forum to get the word out as best I can. Read their story and get to know them. Pass it on if you feel so inclined. Perhaps someone knows of a child who is looking for a home, because this home is praying for a child...



Quote of The Day: "When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses."  ~Joyce Brothers

1 comment:

  1. So nice of you to put this on your blog! These two really will be great parents!

    ReplyDelete